Wednesday, November 20, 2013

24 Week Bump

24 Weeks along! 


How far along? 24 Weeks and 1 day - baby is the size of an EGGPLANT!
Total weight gain/loss: Plus 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? I splurged and finally got some maternity jeans and a pair of maternity work pants.  Same shirts/dresses though
Stretch marks? No
Exercise this week?  Zumba yesterday, and on the cruise, walking and did the stairs
Sleep: The cruise I slept well, actually.  Boat rocked me to sleep
Best moment this week: Relaxing on the beach in Mexico with friends
Miss Anything? I sure did miss wine and non-virgin drinks on the cruise
Movement: Yes, active baby!
Food cravings: Not really.  Adam had his own pregnancy craving and asked me to bring him home pie and ice cream.....this coming from a man who never eats sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: An empty tummy.
Gender prediction: Boy....I just got my baby shower invite from Maria in the mail.....soooooo adorable!  I can't wait!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In....but creeping outward
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Take a vacation before baby! 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with family.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment