Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Seriously?

I read the forums on the What to Expect app, and I am just mindblown by some of the people on there.  Seriously. 
 
Co-sleeping?  WTF, this is ridiculous.

EDITED.... as an addition to co-sleeping being ridiculous, the latest information from the CDC shows that it increases the risk of SIDS. See the article HERE . 
 
"Attachment Parenting"?  also stupid
 
Glad that this is my kid, and I get to raise it how I want!  Good for everyone else who does those things that I find weird.  But Hell No, that is not happening in my house.
 
I never write on those forums, since I don't care to get into long drawn-out conversations with people I don't know.  But still, I read these things, and think, wow, you are posting and asking for advice on how to get your 11 year old kid to sleep in their own bed.....maybe you should have tried that 11 years ago....
 
 
-----Rant over -----

No comments:

Post a Comment