Wednesday, September 18, 2013

15 week bump

Whoa, what the heck happened?  I have missed the past 3 weeks of taking pictures.  We got busy.  Well, looks like there is starting to be some belly showing here!  Check this out!
 
 
How far along? 15 Weeks, 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: Plus 1.5 pounds 
Maternity clothes? nope, regular clothes only.  However, I did go buy some of those belly band things at Target to go over your jeans/pants. 
Stretch marks? No
Exercise this week?  Zumba classes, did a 5K last weekend, and still doing the stairs/walking at lunches
Sleep: Much better
Best moment this week: Well, I guess the last best moment was my ultrasound where it looked like a baby.  That was last week though. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes, everyone knows.  Plus my boss put it on the powerpoint at a huge work meeting, so he helped spread the word to everyone I hadn't told.   
Miss Anything? Wine!  Had home cooked Italian at my neighbors house and a glass would have been nice.   
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nope, still not yet.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: I gag on my toothbrush now.  I think the mint is grossing me out.   
Have you started to show yet: Yep, looks like it.  The baby has moved up for sure and stomach is getting hard. 
Gender prediction: Girl.  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Wear dresses, they're cute and comfy.   
Looking forward to: Next week's appointment where we hear the heartbeat again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment