Thursday, October 31, 2013

21 Week Bump - Halloween!

Today is Halloween!  The plan is to hand out candy to the hordes of children who walk the streets (seriously, we get a ton of trick or treaters)
 
 
How far along? 21 Weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Plus 8.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still just regular clothes, and belly band when I need it for pants.  I'm holding out as long as possible to get maternity wear.
Stretch marks? No
Exercise this week?  Zumba and walking
Sleep: I've been very  uncomfortable......stilll
Best moment this week: When we saw our little baby on the ultrasound!  It was so awesome to see the little smurflet
Have you told family and friends: Yes, everyone knows. 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back! 
Movement: Yes, active baby!
Food cravings: Not so much this week - but been eating Halloween candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I feel better.
Gender prediction: Now my guess is boy, after the ultrasound.  But Adam is keeping me guessing - some days I think girl, others I think boy.  Find out at Christmas!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't think I have any this week.  
Looking forward to: A cruise with friends in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment